Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day Survey

1. What is your favorite romantic comedy?

I would have to say The Wedding Planner is probably my favorite Romantic Comedy. It is such a great movie!

2. What are your favorite flowers?

Yellow Roses

3. What is your favorite Valentine's Day treat to eat?

Chocolate Covered Strawberries my absolute favorite

4. Describe your best Valentine's Day.

Honestly, I don't remember what I did last year. I know I didn't have a Valentine and neither did Kelly. Since we were roomies at the time we probably did something together. BUT I do not remember what... haha oops!

5. What has been the most romantic night of your life?

I'll get back to you on this one seeing as it really hasn't happened yet.

6. What's your go to date night outfit?

I would say Dark Jeans, cute boots and a cute top. Nothing specific in mind just what I figure I would wear

7. Where is your favorite place to go on a date?

Well I love going to the beach so that could be a nice DAY date if the weather is nice too. Food wise I would say The Mustard Seed or maybe Kicken Chicken for something more casual.

8. Store bought Valentine's or homemade?

Doesn't really matter to me.

9. What is your favorite love song?

All My Life KC and JoJo

10. If you had to pick a date for Valentine's who would it be?

Nick Lachey from 98 degrees. Go ahead and judge me lol He will forever be a crush of mine even if he is engaged! haha



Sara

No comments: