Friday, February 18, 2011

No thanks...

Back in August my cousin Scott who just graduated from Clemson University in the Spring got accepted for a job at The Wall Street Journal. I couldn't have been happier for him. I figured though it would be a very serious job you know one where you are on your P's and Q's all the time right? I mean MOST people would assume that. But back in December he came to Charleston for a visit and we got to talking about his job. He definitely gets a lot of work done and stays busy but apparently their office is nothing but a big group of jokesters. Much to my surprise of course! Well you know I just went by what he said and moved on...

WELL yesterday morning I signed on to facebook and see pictures of a tin foil office.... I surely figured it was something he found randomly online and posted on his fb. WElll........ no him and a co-worker got together and spent 2 hours putting tinfoil ALL OVER some girls desk. They literally put tin foil on EVERYTHING! haha I about died laughing and then felt sorry for the girl who had to clean all of that up.



He said they even did the paper clips! haha I am shocked it only took them 2 hours... It would have taken me FOREVER! Just thought I would share some of the craziness!!


Sara

1 comment:

Nicole said...

OMG. I would have died! A better pic would have been of her face when she saw her desk! Wow.