Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Weekend

Happy Monday one and all yes thats an oxymoron... love it!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I must say mine wasn't anything tooooo special but it was alright. Friday I did nothing except work and the gym. Saturday I went out with mommy for a bit in the morning to Sams then came home and went to Norrissias baby shower with Shannon. The weather was so crappy on Saturday I think thats why it just felt kinda blah. But I had a great time at the baby shower. Below is Norrissia with her cake which was SO cute.


She is going to be such a great mommy! I know she is ready for nevaeh to get here. She is due the 23rd of this month so it honestly could be any day now. I am kinda hoping for Valentines day! But we shall see, I guess she is not done cooking yet.

Saturday night I went with mom and dad to see my PaPa. We pretty much just watched tv with him but I enjoyed it. We watched Married with Children (old show) and it was honestly quite funny! Now I get all the crude jokes and jabs in the show that I definitely didn't understand when I was younger watching it.

Sunday I went to the gym for almost 2 hours and it felt GREAT! I love going to the gym on Sundays because it's not near as busy as during the week. Typically I go right after work everyday about 4 so there is a lot of people. And a lot of people there have staring problems. There is this one guy that drives me NUTS he is obnoxious. He gets on the treadmill right next to me and stares AND while he is running clears his throat. Needless to say I pretty much get off the treadmill as soon as I see him coming. Although sometimes I want to finish whatever goal I set for it that day. Anywho, after the gym I went to see my friends Will and Jill to see about getting my car window fixed. It has been stuck open for over a week now. Come to find out I have to get a part.... boo! BUT thanks to Ebay I have saved $60 so I am happy! And hopefully he can get it fixed sometime in the next week. :)

So thats my weekend in a nutshell!! Hopefully this week will fly by I am already ready for Saturday so I can sleep in!

Sara

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Oh I hate weird people at the gym who stare! It's annoying! Hope you get your window fixed soon! Don't you just love ebay?