Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Boots

So kinda a long the same lines as my last post BOOTS! My co-worker got the CUTEST cowgirl boots a couple of weekends ago and I thought they were awesome. So I asked her for the website which is www.sheplers.com if you want to check them out. Thats where I got the pictures below. I picked out 3 pairs that I REALLY liked. Too bad they are WAY expensive definitely over $100. I can hardly bring myself to pay over $20 for a pair of shoes. The only ones I splurge on and spend over $50 are my gym shoes only because I wear them everyday and they get worn out so its worth the money.



These would probably never fit over my calves but I still like them!

These are my ABSOLUTE favorite pair! I think they are pretty. Plus the swirly part at the top is definitely me. Considering Damask is my favorite pattern for most anything.

Which ones would you pick out?
Sara

No comments: