Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

I wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Valentines Day! I hope it is special and everything you hoped it would be! I added some fun images just because I felt like it :) I love the Owls and the Fishie!







ALSO, I wanted to wish my Mama a Happy Birthday! I miss her everyday but I know I will see her again someday. And I just love this picture of her and my Papa. I am unsure of how old it is but its definitely OLD. My mom found a bunch of old pictures in December to put in one of those electronic photoframes for my Papa and this is one of them. There were a ton of others not ALL old but definitely very neat some of them. I just think this picture is so neat I love Old Pictures they are so fun to look at.



Happy Valentines Day
Sara


No comments: