Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Okra Grill

After we got back from the zoo I hung out at my house for a bit then went out to dinner with mom, dad, grammy, Shannon, Lola and Izzy to celebrate moms birthday and an early fathers day dinner. We went to Pages Okra Grill in Mt. Pleasant and it was amazing. 



 I got the blakened Mahi with an amazing salsa on top, green beans, and sweet potato casserole (with pineapple) SO delish!! I did also get some carrot cake which was pretty darn good. However, I should say I don't recall ever meeting a dessert that I didn't like. 
 Mom and my grammy (her mom) after we ate our dinner. I am glad she came with us since I don't get to see her all the time. 

Me and my nieces are known for some silly pictures together. I think this one is pretty darn silly. 

Today is fathers day and I want to say Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there especially mine! I love my daddy!! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I have another post coming for todays fun!