Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Randomness

This is going to be a very random post mainly because I am bored. 
Sunday night Dave and I had some tcby to end our day which was delicious. I was pretty plain and got white chocolate mouse with andes mints and he got a bit of everything it seemed. Alot of people like to mix all the flavors and toppings but I just can't do it for some reason. 
We saw a pretty sunset while we enjoyed our ice cream. 

Monday I didn't feel great which sucked but Dave and I ended up making a last minute decision for a movie since I was feeling a little bit better. We went to the 7:15 showing of Maleficent and it was amazing! I think Angelina Jolie did an amazing job and I personally loved the movie. I don't think I ever saw sleeping beauty as a kid so I really didn't know the story line going into it. 
Tuesday morning I felt terrible when I woke up, go figure! So I ended up staying home and luckily by late morning I felt so much better. I think I felt so bad mainly because I had to take medicine monday night and it wasn't helping. 
So I did end up doing lunch with Dave, went for a light workout, then did nothing until 4 when Izzy showed up to hang out until mommy showed up. 
This girl is nuts but seriously I wouldn't have it any other way! Love her silly self. 

I hung out with Dave last night and we watched World War Z which is basically a crazy zombie movie! Seriously I hope this stuff NEVER happens! All because of a virus, yikes! There were a few scenes that made me so anxious I had to look away! 

So thats the end of my randomness because I again don't feel great so laying on the couch bored since there is nothing on tv! Sorry you wasted a few minutes of your life reading this haha love yall! 

No comments: