Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sweet surprise

So for the last week almost I have had a cough that just won't take a hike. Friday morning was the worst for sure so I took some medicine, called out of work and went back to bed. Woke up around 9 feeling OK so my dumb self thought the gym was a good idea. Let's just say I was wrong but still got in a workout that didn't completely suck. I rested for the rest of the day and Dave had planned to come over. 
He showed up with very pretty flowers, just because. I don't know if an ex ever even gave me flowers let alone just because flowers. So needless to say I loved it and thought it was super sweet. 

I was feeling a bit better after some more medicine so we headed to walmart to pick up Alaynas bday gift and then headed to kicken chicken *YUM*
I got a margarita to help my throat ;) and it was verrrrry strong so I was definitely feeling that one drink. Maybe I am just a lightweight now because I only ever drink beer now and it's only one when I do. 
We got some TCBY after because my Jersey boy had never tried it. I am pretty sure he is a fan now :) 

We parted ways about 8 so I could rest more and he could get some stuff done so he could chill this weekend with no chores! I loved our little date night and the fact that it wasn't planned ahead of time. It's the little things. 

<3 Sara

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Glad you're feeling better lady! I love just because flowers especially daisies :)