Friday, June 27, 2014

Sunrise/sunset

This morning on my way to work when I got on the bridge I look to my right like I do every morning and see a beautiful sunrise over the Charleston Harbor. I do this every morning and almost every morning the beauty is unreal. Just like anything beautiful a picture hardly ever does it justice. 
One thing most people know about me is that I love a beautiful sky to look at. Even if it is the middle of the day and the clouds just look beautiful with rays shining behind them. 
I thank God literally everytime he paints a beautiful picture for me to see. I am very lucky to be able to drive into work and see such beauty. 
I also love how even if they are similar they are never ever the same. 
The Lord has blessed us with a new day and we are to live it in a way that pleases him. Are we perfect? Nope. Do we sin? Yep. Guess what, He loves us no matter what. 

I love these pictures and there are so many more on my phone but I figured I would just post some of my recent ones. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I do. 

Now go enjoy this day and make sure to live it to the fullest! 

<3 Sara

No comments: