Monday, May 12, 2014

Rooftop chillen

Sunday afternoon after celebrating with mom for mothers day the boy and I headed downtown. Our first stop was the Vendue Inn Rooftop Bar to have an appetizer and a drink. He had the panini with their chips which was quite delicious along with a beer and I had a mimosa. There is just something that makes a mimosa amazing on a sunday. No clue why but I am not complaining. 
 This is how it looked when we first got up there and the weather quickly turned. 

 Then the sky turned quite dark with lightning and a bit of thunder to go with it. I thought it looked pretty but I love stuff like that. Lucky for us it only drizzled the whole time we were down there but once it started we did go home. 

 We went and walked around the market, got some yummy Ben and Jerrys icecream and walked king street. 

A very nice afternoon downtown and luckily I got to do a good bit of walking to make up for the fact that I did not get to the gym. We didn't buy anything just window shopped and listened to some of the music from the random people playing for second sunday on King. 


Sara

No comments: