Sunday, May 18, 2014

Disney day 4

This day was the day we traveled home but we had breakfast first then headed to downtown Disney. It sucked because every store was closed for over an hour from when we got there. But it was cool to walk around and look at the Lego projects they had and the characters in front of the stores. 







We headed home around 9 and got back at a decent time! Laundry is done and getting ready for work tomorrow. I am not looking forward to going back to work but hey got to do it so I can have the money for more trips. Dave and I are planning to head to Jersey and Philly in September so I guess I have to start saving again. 

Disney was such a great trip and the weather was awesome which made it even more amazing!! I am definitely happy to have such great memories. 

No comments: