Sunday, May 18, 2014

Disney Day 3

This was my favorite day probably because it was our most chill day of the trip. Dave and I started off with a yummy breakfast! Mickey Waffles, does life get better than that??? Nope! haha
 We met up with everyone at the busses and headed to Epcot for the day. We all started out together but like I said in my last post we got seperated because of the wait times at Test Track. Dave and I did the single rider line which was 30 mins and everyone else did the stand by line which was an hour.

 I love my new shirt by the way!! So after him and I did Test Track we did mission space and then walked around the rest of the morning/early afternoon. We did a boat ride in Mexico, had a drink in Morrocco, did the Nemo rides and just enjoyed eachothers company.
 They were having a flower festival so everywhere we turned there were fun topiaries (spelling?) of all different characters. We loved them they were so fun and looked awesome!




 We finally got to meet a character!! Mary Poppins, she was very proper and told us no slouching!

 This ended up being one of my favorite pictures from the trip mainly because the look on my face sums up how I feel about the trip. 
 After awhile Dave and I headed back to the hotel to eat lunch and go to the pool. This was the best decision we made, the pool was perfect and so relaxing. It was nice to take a break from the park and just chill for a bit. We did this Friday and Saturday and I definitely recommend it if your trip allows you the time to do so. 
 The ladies and I headed to Hollywood studios for some shopping that evening then headed back to the hotel after. Amanda, Dave and myself decided we wanted to hang by the pool, have some drinks and chat for awhile. We did also eat some yummy pizza from the cafe. I honestly felt that was the perfect end to the trip. 

We all headed to bed early to head back to Charleston the next morning. 

No comments: