Monday, May 19, 2014

A few more...

A few more pictures from Disney! Ashley posted these on her blog www.thenewmanfamily3.blogspot.com and I had to post them on mine because I love them! Her blog is super cute too so you should follow it. 

Friday we met up with my Newmans and got to watch the parade. I am glad Ashley took these pictures especially the group pic. 
It is so great to have wonderful friends to share life with. We don't see eachother all the time but that's ok! I value their friendship so much and love getting to see Jesse boy grow up! Which he is doing way too quickly!! 


Jesse was telling me something awesome Apparently :) We also watched the log (splash mountain) go down the mountain many many times. He would get SO excited to see it go down, so cute! 
I love this sweet boy! 

<3 Sara

1 comment:

Ashley Newman said...

he loves you SO much (and so do we!!) and I absolutely love how excited he got to see you and tell you EVERYTHING!!!