1. Have you ever had surgery? I don't think so unless I was a baby I am pretty sure the answer is no.
2. Ever ride in an ambulance? Once. My co-worker who has major health issues started to feel very weak and couldn't walk. She was thinking she was having a stroke. I never really found out what happened to her but she was out of work I believe 3 months. But I rode with her to the ER and stayed until her mother came.
3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm? Panicked!
4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies? Nope! They would probably die because I would forget they exist.
5. When did you move out of your parents house? July of 2009 and moved back Oct 2010. I hope to move out sometime maybe at the end of this year. I just need to find a roomie. The only reason I moved back was bc my roomie was broke. I must admit I like it except for living with my sister. She is hard to deal with regarding certain things. But mom and dad are great! Plus kodie loves having the 2 other dogs. He has pretty much fallen completely into their routines and being just like them. He didn't bark EVER until we moved home. SO weird!!! I figured he was a mute but he is definitely NOT a mute.
Head on over and link up with everyone else!!!
Happy Friday! Super happy because my car is getting fixed today. I have had a broken gas gauge since JULY! Every 300 miles I fill up and so far so good :)