Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding

First of all I am half asleep and uploaded these in the wrong order. Therefore I am too lazy to correct it. Sorry... haha

So until this morning I really didn't care anything about the Royal Wedding. However, I got out the shower and mom yelled to me that she was about to get out the car. So Since it was on instead of my morning news I tuned in. Yep... I was hooked... I only got to watch 30 mins... which was basically her traveling to the church up until they said their vows and did the rings. After that it was time to head to work. I have seen pictures of what happened afterwards. I must say that I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE her dress. I had already decided when and IF I ever get married I want lace on my dress so that just made me love her dress even more.

Oh and William was looking quite dashing as well!










Sara

No comments: