Monday, April 25, 2011

Photobooth Fun

Today after my workout which was really good I went over to Angels house. I have mentioned before her family is moving away from Charleston. I knew it was coming but tonight she made me realize its in 2 WEEKS :( I knew it was soon but dang I didn't realize HOW soon. In the last year and a half I have become SO close with Angel. and lately her son J has been getting so much closer to me. Everytime I go over there he wants me to play trains with him or chase him around the kitchen. He has always loved me but lately he seems to love me even more. Tonight Angel got her new Mac computer which has the TINIEST keyboard and the BIGGEST monitor. haha I was laughing at the size difference. Anywho we got to playing with the photobooth and these are the awesome pictures we took!








I Absolutely positively LOVE this picture! J looks So cute and then there are my eyes HAHA


haha I seriously LOVE these pictures!!! I laugh everytime I see them! I am going to miss the heck out of this family. I have grown so close to them and I hate to see them leave. I know I will see them again but I can't just randomly go over there after work anymore just to hang out. No more random girls nights... etc... I actually cried a little bit thinking about them leaving on my way home tonight. I dread the day we say our "goodbyes" I know I will be a blubbering mess! And it won't help that Angel will be doing the same. I am crossing my fingers for a good "goodbye" and then we can blubber alone haha



Saying goodbye sucks so I will just say it's a see you later...



Sara

No comments: