Friday, April 8, 2011

5 ? Friday


1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?


I think I would try to change my insecurities. My main one is weight obviously that is most women there. But it is getting better since I have been working out. I have seriously toned up and just feel all around better.


2. Write about a time when you got lost.


Um... I don't remember a time I got "lost". Maybe in the grocery store as a kid looking for mom but I wouldn't consider that lost.


3. Camping or 5 star hotel?


I would probably say 5 star lol I am a huge fan of nice beds and showers! Camping would be fun but not my first choice. I have camped before and did have fun but I felt gross the entire time


4. Have you donated blood?


I have donated blood 2 times. The 1st was at work and everything went great! So great I did it again for the 2nd time at another location... this time was HORRIBLE. I don't know why but I almost passed out. It could be a number of different reasons why but I haven't done it since... I should probably try again though. It is good to donate blood.


5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?


I don't budget. But I also only have myself to worry about... no husband or kids. However, on payday I always pay ALL of the bills I have due in that 2 weeks before I get paid again. That way I never have to worry about something not getting paid. Plus I don't have to think about it again.



Click on the picture above and link up with everyone else!



Sara

No comments: