Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Funday

I can't believe another weekend has come and gone. I swear the weeks go SO slowly but the weekends just fly by! So depressing!

Last night after I got home from being out in the boat the boyfriend came over. He had been in Myrtle Beach for the firemans convention. I'm sure it had another name but that's what I call it. I think he had a good time and learned a lot. I didn't realize he would have to do classes how unfun is that. haha He treated me to a nice dinner at Outback yummmm! I got a steak, veggies and a sweet potato along with 2 strawberry peach sangrias. OMG everything was simply amazing! It was a nice little date since I had not seen him since the previous Sunday.

Today was my moms birthday! Happy Birthday Mommy! I love you very much!!

I woke up early since the bf left to go to work and decided to get ready for church. Oh thats after I made cinnamon rolls for my breakfast. Yay unhealthy food! haha church was really good and we went to Costco afterward. Then we headed to my Grandmother/Aunts' house for spaghetti lunch. It was nice a lot of the family was over there and we all just hung out and talked for a bit and ate some yummy food. I got some pictures of Isabelle and I think there's one of Ms. Lola. She was too busy playing for me to take her picture! haha Enjoy!









Such a cool baby!

FINALLY wearing the bib I bought her before she was born.



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

<3 Sara

No comments: