Monday, June 21, 2010

So nice

So I got to work this morning and felt horrible. So I ended up leaving after 3 hours. After relaxing at home for a bit I started feeling better. So I headed to the pool for some MUCH needed relaxation time. Ipod, Sun, Pool and just ME time=perfection! Unfortunately it did end up raining me out so I came home and watched 3 more movies. Today alone I have watched Wimbeldon, I still know what you did last summer, and Shes the man. Thats a lot for one day and I promise it is NOT over. Sometimes you just need to take days for yourself.

Also, Since I have been feeling sick WAY more frequently I did make another dr's appointment. So I am hoping they can figure out whats wrong with me.


Some pretty flowers at the pool


Oh and just wanted to throw this one in there. She is too darn cute not to include it. I took it yesterday after we had our fathers day dinner.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.


<3 Sara

No comments: