Sunday, June 20, 2010

Get to know ME

Getting to know YOU



1. While at the beach, pool, etc..Do you cover up your assets or show them off?
Well it's hard for me to wear a bathing suit without my "assets" being shown. So I do my best but it's not an easy task to cover up.

2. Road trips or Plane trips?
Before my trip to NYC in Feb I would have just said Road Trips but now I am no longer scared of flying in fact I have been having an itch to fly. So I would honestly say BOTH. It just depends where I am going.

3. I can't stand it when...?
haha well let me just pick ONE thing.... when people smack their food. HORRIBLE its like nails on a chalk board for me.

4. Have you ever gone topless at the beach?
Heck NO

5. How many blog carnivals do you do a week?
None on a frequent basis. Just whenever I am in the mood to do them.

6. My favorite thing about the weekend is...?
NO WORK

7. Pancakes or waffles?
hmm it depends on my mood. Typically I would choose waffles but I do love me some pancakes.

8. Water Park or Amusement Park?
Amusement park definitely. I do love water parks seeing as I was at one yesterday but I definitely would rather ride roller coasters etc.



<3 Sara

No comments: