Friday, June 4, 2010

5 Question Friday

Brough to you by MamaM head on over to her blog to join in on the fun!


1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?

Well college is something that is a sore subject for me. I wish I had a degree but at the same time I am not good at school. I have never been able to take tests. I can study forEVER and it won't matter. As soon as I see the test/exam my mind goes BLANK. So I guess if I was a better test taker it would happen and I would go back for Business Administration.


2. What do you love most about your home?

Well I live in an apartment so its not my IDEAL living space. But I do love my room. It's rather big and it has my amazing sleigh bed in it which I LOVE!


3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?

Well I did read ALl of the Twilight books. I love anything suspenceful and with a good love story combined. I read a series called Blood Brothers I think by Nora Roberts and it was GREAT! I actually didn't want those ones to end. It was a WEIRD story but so intense.

4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?

Um there have been many things but nothing is really coming to mind for some reason. One thing I tried this past week that was AMAZING was bamboo roots. YUM!


5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?

Well I don't watch tv so I have no clue.



<3>

No comments: