Friday, June 11, 2010

5 Question Friday

Brought to you by MamaM

1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?

I think someone who is just honest with you is a major thing. Also respect is HUGE. With those two things you will have any relationship be better. But I would say just having someone you can have fun and silly with.

2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?

My hair straightner but that was back in October I think.

3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?

Um no I don't think so.

4. What is your favorite theme park?

Well I haven't been to THAT many. But I would have to say Epcot is my favorite. Then carrowinds!

5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?

NO! heck NO! I do not ever want to see that. I'm not sure honestly that I could handle that one.


<3 Sara

No comments: