Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day

I have to say this memorial day was just how I wanted it to be. CHILL! I spent it with my family, my friend susan and my boyfriend! :) We had a cookout at my parents house which was very yummy! I always love hamburgers and hotdogs off the grill.
Kodie got some much needed play time with the boys. He has been cooped up in my apartment for over a week since his last vet appointment.
My friend Susan came in town which was a nice surprise. I am looking too chunky back to the gym for me! Goodness! 2 months off and I gain weight! YUCK!
Me and the boyfriend! <3 Him!
Pretending he didn't like me! But I see through that!
me and my Lolly Rolly Polly!! I love her too freaking much. Poor thing has/had pink eye! Luckily I haven't gotten it. Crossing my fingers.


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! I got to spend a lot of time with my boyfriend which was a nice change!


<3 Sara

No comments: