Friday, June 25, 2010

5 Question Friday




1. Do you know how to play a musical instrument?

Nope sure don't. The only instrument I have ever really entertained the thought of tring was drums. But I seriously do not see that ever happening.


2. What is your pet peeve while driving?
Stupid drivers who don't know how to get out of my way. For instance on the interstate if you want to go 45 get in the right lane. My gosh why is that hard? Oh and people who do not use blinkers.

3. Would you rather have a housekeeper or unlimited spa services?
Unlimited Spa Services. So that after im done cleaning house I can go get a massage or facial or something fun!

4. Is there a song that you hear that will take you back to the moment, like a junior high or high school dance?
not one song in particular but pretty much all older rock brings me back to high school. Limp Bizkit brings me back to Middle school.

5. What song best represents your life right now?

I don't have a song right now that represents my life. But I am currently in LOVE with Michael Buble. My Co-workers are probably sick of listening to him. :)



<3 Sara

No comments: