Sunday, June 13, 2010

Getting to Know ME

Getting to know YOU


1. If you could have one of Superman's, powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc


I would say probably flight. That way I could get ANYWHERE in the world pretty quickly and cheap. Airfare is freaking expensive.


2. The best thing I ever won is....?

Well I would say $100 from selling wrapping paper back in 6th grade. I don't know what I actually did with the money but I do know I had wanted to buy an American Girl doll.


3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?

I have never even used skype. So nope!


4. What is your favorite Summer month?

I would say June. There are lots of birthdays and its not HOT HOT yet. Although yesterday was pretty hot.


5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?

Pool or Ocean... thats a toss up. I guess pool just because its easier to get to. The ocean ALWAYS has traffic so I hardly go.


6. One of my favorite Summer memories is.....?

Family reunions and family vacations.

7. What's your favorite secret bargain?

None....


8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?

Nope I do like soccer though. But I have no cable or any channel for that matter to watch it.



<3>

No comments: