Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday




{one} what’s the #1 most played song on your iPod (or whatever you use)?
"Walk Away" Five Finger Death Punch I love this song but I REALLY love the live version


{two} what’s your favorite type of exercise?
Anything at the gym! lol I don't think there is anything there that I have done that I didn't like


{three} what’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
Not sure if I have mentioned this on my blog but I tend to like any form of transportation.. haha


{four} if you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
So far I haven't thought any age was worth STAYING at... Hopefully I hit an age that I feel that way about!


{five} when you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you use it to do?
I have a lot of free time after work.. I do a lot of different things. Hit the gym, go out with friends, walk the beach, visit my favorite park... etc


{six} what do you miss the most about being a kid?
No responsibility. Finding time to play with my barbies was the hardest decision I had to make


{seven} when was the last time you were nervous?
haha well there is a guy I see at the gym and every time we talk he makes me nervous... SO that would be last week... haha Does anyone else have one person that they like a lot but they make you SO nervous? I guess it's me not wanting to say or do something stupid but that I don't succeed with! haha


{eight} what was the first thing you bough with your own money when you were young?
Depends how much money? Probably candy or toys.


{nine} what is your favorite month of the year?
October definitely! I love Pumpkin flavored ANYTHING!! I can't wait for pumpkin cheesecake!! That makes my mouth so happy!


{ten} what are 3 songs from the soundtrack of your life?
Oh gosh I have no idea. This one I will have to think about and maybe come back to another day.



Click the picture above and go link up with everyone else! :)


Sara

No comments: