Sunday, July 17, 2011

Folly Day

Today has been a GREAT day!!


I woke up early and headed to the beach with my sister and nieces! It has been a long time since we all went out there together. I think it was last year for Lola's birthday week. There was actually a line to get into the park which went quickly. The parking lot was full so we had to wait for cars to leave for them to let us in. But we only waited 30 mins which gave the girls time to eat their cheeseburgers.


We stayed out on the beach for about 2 hours and it was perfect. There was a breeze so we weren't melting like normal. The girls had a lot of fun playing in the sand and water. OH and I got pooped on by a seagull I was not happy!! How gross!!! Shannon couldn't stop laughing and then after that Lola was PARANOID about being pooped on. It was fun but all of a sudden the weather got crappy like seriously it took seconds and it was bad. It got cloudy and really windy. I am pretty sure we had tons of sand in our eyes when we left.





She was showing me her shovel. haha shes a goofball





this would have been way cuter if she was looking but it is still semi cute




She was being super silly! We have no idea why she was doing this! She seriously stayed this way for a few minutes.


Shannon burried Lola pretty well! Izzy kept trying to take the sand off her sissy! I thought it was funny she just didn't get it!



After I got back from the beach I was shocked to have enough energy to hit the gym! Of course I can barely go a day without the gym. I seriously feel BAD guilt if I skip a day. But I had a good workout about an hour and a half... not too shabby! I went to the grocery store after that, gave Kodie a bath and made myself some dinner! I am finally relaxing....


Such a great weekend and I hate to see it go! BUT next weekend will be lots of fun and I seriously can't wait!!



Hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!! :D



Sara

No comments: