Friday, July 15, 2011

5 ? Friday




1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?


Of course! I would want them to tell me so I would definitely tell them! Cheating is unacceptable and I will never tolerate it!



2. Soda in a can or a bottle?


I actually prefer it in a can... I don't know why but it just tastes better in my opinion. In fact right now I am drinking a Mt. Dew out the can. Although I shouldn't be drinking ANY soda period!!



3. What do you wash first, hair or body?


I put Shampoo in my hair first



4. What advice would you give to any new mama?


I am not the person to give ANY mama advice! Seeing as how I am not a mom nor really want to be at least at this point in time!



5. What is your best hangover remedy?


WATER and BED! haha But I hardly drink anymore so really I don't have to worry about hangovers. It seems when I drink I am just tired the next day due to lack of sleep.



Sara

No comments: