Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July

I know I am a bit late but I finally got my pictures uploaded and onto facebook. Which means I could post them here! :) I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! I know I did! I woke up early and hit the gym for almost 2 hours. I came home and made brownies haha it was for the cookout later. Krystal and I then headed over to my aunts house to go swimming which was NICE! The water was a bit chilly at first but then felt great. Especially since I had come from the gym not long before. We left and got ready to head to the yacht club. We ended up going at 5 and stayed until 10. I was exhausted but I got some great pictures!



Izzy being cute like always


Lola and I on the dock



Lola and Shannon on the dock!


The sunset was GORGEOUS! I took many pictures but didn't upload all of them





Mommy and me





Izzy and Shannon!


Playing with sparklers! I love this picture I think it is quite funny!


Sara

No comments: