Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Fun in the Sun

This past Saturday I started my day out with a 1.5 mile walk with Teddy which was HOT. The fact that I was sweating that much at 7am is just ridiculous. I really am not a huge fan of summer except for the pool and the boat being an option.
 
 We headed down to JI to go out in the boat for a few hours with the fam!
 



 

 
 

 
 
 Dad anchored the boat for a little bit for us to jump off the boat and swim. The water felt amazing but the current was a little strong so I didn't want to stay in the water for too long.
 


 

 
 

We got back, hung out for a few then headed home. Dave was supposed to do school work but we were so tired. We did muster up the energy to go grocery shopping and stopped by our lot.

A fun weekend for sure! Sunday was church then hanging out some more with the fam! This weekend will surely be much busier as long as the rain holds out.

Sara

No comments: