Friday, June 3, 2016

Mini Bachelorette


 I am so glad I went with my gut and took Friday off, got a lot done and enjoyed the calm before wedding weekend was in full effect.

Dave and I worked out then headed to JI, he went with dad and I went with mom. They got the wedding site cleaned up and directed the guys with the tents while mom and I went shopping. I really enjoyed time with just me and mommy!
 Dave and I rushed home so he could clean the house and I could get ready to meet Ashley for mani pedis! I really enjoyed spending that time with just Ashley and definitely enjoyed a little pampering. I also made my something blue my toes which was fun!

 I picked up Angel from her hotel and we headed to DIG in the Park for dinner and drinks with some of the girls!

 
 
 It was really nice to chill with everyone although the table made it hard to talk to everyone without having to scream across the table. We all had a nice time and then I went home to hang out with his family for a little bit before bed!

Saturday was kinda quiet which was nice. Dave took his dad shopping and to get a hair cut and his mom, sister and Alayna went shopping for most of the day. Logan and I chilled at home because it was pouring rain outside and I needed to relax before everything got busy.

That night my parents hosted a dinner with his family and Angels family just as a way to get to know them before the wedding. The food was delish and everyone enjoyed getting to hang out and get to now eachother.

When we got home we all crashed after baths! We were also SOAKED from the rain because tropical storm Bonnie was there and making her presence known. Luckily she left for the wedding otherwise I would have been a very upset bride.

Sara

No comments: