Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Game ON

Sunday our church started a new series titled Game ON and they decided to incorporate football season and do a big tailgating competition. It was also game day for Daves team, The Eagles, So we wore our Eagles gear.

 Selfies before church!

 We got there a few minutes early and checked out Dad and Mr. Rickys set up, lots of Clemson Orange going on over there.
 
 We attended the service then while Dave served security me and the kids enjoyed the party outside.





 We also got to tour the new building, it was really cool and HUGE!



 
 





 We were all wiped OUT by 2 when the fun was over! We were all hot and sweaty and super dirty. First thing we all did when we got home, BATHS! Alayna and I went to Target and to take Henry home while the boys watched football and played video games.
 
When we were out I started to feel bad but figured it had been quite awhile since I had eaten anything so that was probably it. Little did I know a 24 hour stomach bug was about to enter my world. UGH! I was home sick yesterday from work so I caught up on a lot of TV I have recorded and put together some Advocare sample baggies for my sister to give out at work.
Tonight we are going to visit with my parents for a little bit and eat some of that yummy BBQ! Luckily the week is looking up after yesterdays fun! OH and I did get a bonus and a salary increase today so yeah it's definitely looking up!
 
Sara

No comments: