Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Random Friday off

Last Friday I took the day off to give myself a long weekend and a day to chill before the kids arrived for the next 3 days. Dave and I slept in, delivered some Advocare to my cousin at her work and ran a few errands which included Kirklands where I got my super cute Welcome Fall Owl below!
We hung out at home for awhile then when Mr. Newman got off work we headed to the gym for a workout. I had an AWESOME leg day which included 2 miles on the treadmill which I never do. Oh and you know some selfies in between sets, yes I know I am special! 

 We decided after the gym since we were already out and not too far from where the kids were to just go ahead and pick them up early. PLUS it looked like it might storm so why go back out in it?
 We got the kids and on the way home Logan told me a cloud looked like a brain and honestly it did! It photographed pretty cool too!
 So yeah that storm that threatened never happened so we went on a long walk with Teddy and they got to play on the playground some before dinner. Speaking of dinner, I bought a pork tenderloin the previous weekend while out shopping with Ashley, I cooked it in the crock pot on low for 8 hours only adding 1/2 cup of water and it was AH MAZING!!! Dave and I both tore it up, unfortunately too spicy thanks to the pepper for the kids but yeah we took care of it without their help this time haha
 We hung out at home the rest of the night, they were being silly and watched tv then bedtime!
 
 I will blog later about the rest of our weekend and will probably break it up by day to not cause picture overload! You're welcome! ;)
 
Sara



No comments: