Sunday, May 31, 2015

5th Birthday

Tomorrow Alayna turns the big 5 so we celebrated yesterday with a pool party. We kept her party pretty simple with just swimming, cake, ice cream and presents. 
Her cake was amazing, love the chocolate cakes Cece makes for us, so good! 
The birthday girl with her barbies

Thank God for good men who will throw kids many times in the pool. It certainly wouldn't be me doing it haha 

Love Mrs. Ashley! Such a great friend through thick and thin! 
I got her an Elsa dress and little did I know there was a button that makes the dress light us and sings let it go, yeah my bad but she loves it. 
She got so many good gifts from her friends. Lots of barbie items, princess stuff, fairy wings, side walk chalk, coloring book etc.. 

The kids got to play for awhile then headed back to mommy. Pretty sure we wore them out haha
I went to bed early because I was wiped!! 

Successful birthday party! 

<3 Sara

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

So cute!! I love the way you celebrate her birthday. It was a fun party for the kiddos as well as adults. I also want to host a similar party at some local party halls in Boston MA. It will be interesting to invite my friends too to this party.