Tuesday, September 27, 2011

St. Louis day 5

Day 5 was a day of new experiences! We went to Eckerts farm and went apple picking! It was so neat I had never done that before. They were the best apples I have ever tasted. I mean really they couldn't possibly get any more fresh than that. I also got to feed carrots to a camel. Really who can say they have done this? Ok a few people im sure haha but it was a first for me. It was creepy their lips? felt SOOOO weird! I didn't like it but I had to do it!



















That night Angel made manicotti sp? for dinner and it was SO amazing. Also, we made an apple pie with the apples we had picked. Can we say YUM??? It was hands down the best apple pie I have ever eaten. Good job Angel :) I was glad I had gone for a walk around their neighborhood before dinner. It was nice got some time to myself, listened to my ipod and got to see all the new houses and they are NICE! We ended the night watching Black Swan. WEIRDEST MOVIE EVER! Just saying!


Sara

1 comment:

he said...

The apple picking sounds like fun. I've never done before, and I've definitely have never fed a camel. :)