Sunday, September 25, 2011

Day 6

Day 6 was mainly shopping! In fact I think it was only shopping! We went to a mall Angel said was ghetto and to my surprise it was NICE. Heck anything beats the malls in Charleston THEY are the ghetto ones. I spent too much money but had a great time. Josh and I even rode the little train in the mall. It's amazing the things you will do when you are out of town. I won't lie though I enjoyed it just as much as he did. Plus I got to window shop from the train. We also went to a little nascar speedpark thing inside the mall and that was cool. Angel and Josh rode some little kiddie ride but everything else was unfortunately closed until 3. It looked like it had a really cool race track too so unfortunately we didn't get to do any of that.









Angel and I ended up shopping at another mall later that night. She had some stuff to look for and it was easier to look without Josh around.


I was DONE spending money!


Sara

No comments: