Sunday, September 11, 2011

6 Places

1. Greece- I would love to go here and walk all over the place and eat amazing food.


2. Bora Bora- I wanted to go here for SO long. And After watching The Kardashians go here ( don't judge me) I DEFINITELY want to go now. So gorgeous!



3. Australia- Dream vacation since forever!



4. Aspen- I would attempt skiing again and definitely would snowboard. I just think it would be gorgeous to visit.

5. Anguilla- I used to work at a shipping store. This customer had a home there and talked about Anguilla ALL the time. Her stories made it sound marvelous and her pictures were amazing.



6. Alaska- I would be ok with an Alaskan Cruise. Maybe go visit a bear or two!




Sara

3 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

i want to visit greece and alaska too! on my list of things to do one day.

{Inspire Me,Beautiful.} said...

These are beautiful places to want to visit. Especially Greece. Ever since that movie The Sisterhood Of the Traveling Pants I've wanted to be in Greece. :)

Holly said...

Bora Bora is AMAZING! I've been there twice and I'm convinced it's the most beautiful place in the world. I would love to live in Tahiti, but the cost of living there is ridiculous. :(