Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wee bit Wednesday




{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
It was with a friend of mine... we tried dating obviously it went horribly wrong. will spare the details lol


{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
Jennifer Aniston or Cameron Diaz both seem to lead pretty cool lives


{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
Oh crap I don't know the names of them. Kelly makes me try weird cheeses but I never remember what I like lol


{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Yes! Mrs. Kimsey and Mrs. Murden I had both since Mrs. Kimsey left early in the year.


{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
um nobody lol maybe Kelly... I tend to just go workout at the gym and feel better


{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
Nope!


{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
Carrie from SATC


{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
Nope!! It burnssss!!!


{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Not at all... I type all day I definitely know where the keys are by now!


{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
K-5... lol I don't nap really unless I am SUPER sick




Sara

No comments: