Monday, May 9, 2011

Gym update

So I posted sometime last week that I joined Golds Gym. This has been the best thing for my weight loss EVER. I think it was just the change I needed. So far I have lost 2lbs which no isn't a LOT but for me it is great. Its hard for me to lose even 1lb. Probably because I still want to eat french fries. haha oh well I will continue to eat what I want and just kick my own butt at the gym to make up for it.

Seriously though I have kicked up my workouts... I used to do like 30mins of cardio then a couple of machines and was probably done after 45 mins. Now I am staying a minimum of an hour. Trying to do more cardio which their movie room definitely helps with and I am trying new machines.

Yesterday I worked out for 2 1/2 hours... yes that is not an error!!! I did 1 1/2 hours in a yoga class which honestly was quite hard and they actually called it GENTLE yoga. Lord help me if I ever did NONgentle yoga! They would probably have to call 911.

After Yoga I did 30 mins of cardio, after that I went to "explore" the gym with Amanda who I am trying to motivate to workout harder since she's trying to look good for her wedding.
anyway I found a few machines that I really liked. As well as some different ways to do my abs without hurting my back. Thats a miracle in itself. So let's hope I can just keep kicking my own butt and get below 150.. thats my goal for the month. If I can see 149 on the scales I will probably cry with happiness lol no not literally but I will be super happy.

Heres to more weight loss :D


Sara

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yay! GO you! & send some of that motivation over my way! =D