Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Challenge

Psalm 139: 23-24

23 Search me, O'God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

This is the prayer Pastor Perry Noble at www.newspring.cc has challenged us to pray this week. After his darkness to light sermon on Sunday it has been making me feel convicted... Kelly says this is a good thing lol I guess it means I am more likely to change whatever it is I feel convicted about.

And let me just say I am not perfect nor have I ever claimed to be I have my flaws just like everyone else. Pretty sure they have showed up on my blog from time to time. But I want to be the best me I can possibly be. Spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally.

I am working on me... so far the physically part is coming along nicely. I am down 20lbs and have felt so much better lately. My back is hurting less and I feel better, more confident about myself. now to work on the rest

I have A LOT going through my mind right now and I just need to sort it out.

So I challenege you to pray this prayer and see what it can do for you.

Love you all.

Sara

No comments: