Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wish I was here Wednesday



So I found another fun blog to link up with. You all know how I love to do that. The Question:


where do you wish you were today???



First of all Australia is my DREAM VACATION. If I could choose anywhere in the world to go this would be it. My Aunt Theresa and I priced it a couple of years ago and it was crazy expensive. I am thinking now that her and I should price it again and start saving even if we can't go until next year. I would be OK with that. Just to know that sometime in the near future we could go that would be awesome. Or I could find me a rich man and marry him and he can take me! HAHAHAHAHAHA yeah I laughed hysterically on that one too. It was definitely a joke... money isn't that way to my heart.



So, Where would you like to be today?



Sara

1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Oh my gosh, we went to Australia last Sept and it was the most incredible vacation of my life. The people are amazing and the country is just unique, although the food was sadly blah. Hope you go!