Sunday, May 1, 2011

GTKY Sunday

So I decided to do my first Get to Know you Sunday featured over at http://www.mannland5.com/ This one is apparently Royal Wedding Addition which I am completely ok with haha




1. did you watch the royal wedding?
I watched about 30 mins of it while getting ready for work.

2. tea and crumpets or coffee and a scone?
If I had to chose probably Coffee and a scone. Although I have never in my life had a scone. haha

3 who's cuter..prince william or prince harry?
Prince William most definitely. Even with his balding head!

4. can you speak in a english accent?
Haha I like to think I can but I guess someone else would have to judge that one for me.

5. do you own a fancy hat?
Definitely not... I have never had a reason to have a fancy hat.

6. would you rather live in a castle or an english cottage?
An english cottage for sure. A castle would be WAY too big. I would probably get lost.

7. how old were you when prince charles and princess diana got married? were you even born?
I have no freaking clue when they got married but I am quite sure I probably wasn't born yet.

8. have you found your prince?
Nope... still single. I guess there's a potential prince but we shall see one day!


Sara

No comments: