Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Beach Beach and more Beach

Finally I got my pictures uploaded. Unfortunately I think our router at home is broken so my lap top is just not connecting to the internet. SO I had to use my mom's mac and honestly I didn't like it... maybe because it's different? I don't know. I am not a huge fan of change.

So this past weekend I really didn't do much. I hung out at the house a lot. Kelly was out of town she is my PIC and the bf was working all weekend so there went those 2 options. BUT Saturday night I picked up my Aunt Susan and we went out for a bit of shopping. She is always my Kohls buddy and I found a TON of stuff there that I wanted. Didn't buy it all but I definitely wanted to. BUT my favorite purchase was the shirt below. It is the CUTEST shirt I have probably ever had. At least that is MY opinion. It was only $12.99 and seriously the ruffles and the ribbon on the back just made my life. GO PURCHASE NOW!



That was it for my weekend. I did end it with steak and this yummy potato stuff mom made! Great way to end the weekend if I do say so myself.

So here are some pictures I have been wanting to upload.






Izzy at the beach it was quite chilly that day




Later that week I picked up Lola and took her out to Folly and we had a great time. It wasn't sunny but that's ok. We still had tons of fun. She kept saying to me while running "I love the beach! Thank you so much for bringing me here!" Seriously it's moments like that where it doesn't matter how much of a brat she had been haha

She made me pose like this. She's sassy so I guess I had to be!






Oh and she just had to play in the sand. I was ok with it the sand felt so nice and cool and good on my toes.
*while typing just now I hit my open bottle of water with my elbow... yup got it all over my desk... NICE*


She loved her feet in the water but that water was too freaking cold for me!

I love the way this picture looks. So misty and eerie

Later that weekend my friend Kristin came in from Dallas/Fort Worth Texas and we went to the beach. This day was GORGEOUS. I actually had a sunburn when I got home which was nuts to me. It was really cool though because we saw the awesome starfish above and at least 12 others like it and she saw a sand dollar for the first time ever. I believe she even kept one to take home.
This would be Kristin and her sand dollar! Cute picture with the light house behind her!
Oh one last picture.... we stopped at Sonic and this was park obviously next to us... HOW CRAZY! Why do people do that? TACKY! I like skittles but definitely not that much lol so I had to take its picture. It was a must!
I hope everyone is having a specatcular Tuesday! Mine is quite marvelous despite just knocking over my water! lol
Sara














No comments: