Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Well Well Well

look who decided to blog. It's only been since September! haha No biggie right? Let's see if I can do better... probably not! So whats been up?

WELL my most exciting thing is losing weight! Gone from a size 12 to a 6! Still got a ways to go but it's getting better. For once I am enjoying the gym and don't have to force myself to go! YaY :)

I dyed my hair twice now! But this is pretty much what it looks like now. I love it!


I won a Costume Contest for Halloween! I was pretty excited! Got $50 for it!


In December I went to the Biltmore with Kelly. We spent the entire weekend in Asheville and Sunday morning it actually snowed! We both were SO excited. We had to dig her car out of the snow just to leave the hotel. And we ate breakfast at the Tupelo Honey Cafe it was AMAZING!!!

Christmas was FINALLY cold this year! I was so excited considering the last couple of ones you could have worn shorts and been comfortable. My favorite gift is definitely my new camera.




Oh and back in November this little one turned 1 year old! I can't believe how fast time has gone by.







I am officially 24!! Here are pictures from my birthday celebrations.

This one is of some of my family at California Dreaming for a birthday lunch. This was after my amazing massage at Cloud 9 Spa!


Later that night Kelly, Katie, Damien, Jill, Will and me of course went out to VooDoo to celebrate!





and celebrate the new year!








Later... I had one of the best cakes ever! HELLO KITTY!! Love it!

Izzy was not in the mood to wait on the singing. She wanted a cupcake NOW!













Well there is a little bit of an update. I left out a TON of stuff. But this is the lowdown!!! Looking forward to seeing what 2011 will bring for my life. I am hoping it will bring me the man of my dreams but I am not holding my breath TOO much! But it's all in Gods timing. I just hope this year is a good one and everyone it happy and healthy! :D
Happy New Year!



<3 Sara






No comments: