Friday, January 14, 2011

Weight Loss

Happy Friday one and all!

So in my last blog post I had mentioned weight loss. Well today I got curious and maybe slightly bored during my lunch time. SO I went through my FB and found these 3 pictures. I didn't realize how much of a difference there was until I saw them side by side. The first one was from November 2009 I believe I weighed about 175ish the middle one is from August and I believe I was closer to 160 and now I am about 155. Yes I just posted my actual weight! Yes most women do not do that but I feel I should be honest about it. I have toned up quite a bit with my arms and legs and my tummy is a bit smaller since I started working out in October.

I am quite proud of myself. During the holidays I fell off the wagon a little bit but that was just from all that was going on and all the freaking food that was around. BUT Since October I have spent ALMOST everyday at the gym. I do between 30mins-1 hour of cardio (treadmill, eliptical, bike) and then I spend 15-30 minutes doing weights. It varies on the day I don't have a "program" I just go by how I feel that day! :)


I am going to hopefully keep up with the pictures for my progress. I have actually taken real progress pictures but those are underwraps for awhile.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I am unsure of my plans as of yet but I hope to blog about it sometime soon. :) Gonna try to keep this up again!!



<3 Sara

No comments: