Friday, January 28, 2011

5 Question Friday

1. If you had $1,000 to donate to a charity, which would you choose?
Well I honestly do not know much about Charities but I think I would donate it to the SPCA. I love animals and that commercial with Sara McLaughlin (sp?) on tv makes me tear up everytime.

2. Snow days: Do you welcome them happily or are they a pain in your butt?
Living in South Carolina you do not get many snow days. So I welcome them happily but only for one day. Which is all the snow ever stays for anyways. But I do love snow but would hate to live in it all the time.

3. What talent did you wish you had and why?
I wish I had the talent to play a musical instrument. I have always had this little tiny wish to be able to play the drums.

4. Are you a news, politics or celebrity gossip junkie?
I used to be a celebrity gossip junkie. I would say I am not so much anymore however I still check people.com every morning I am at work. Just to see whats up? But lately I have noticed every freaking celebrity is pregnant. So whatever you do DON'T DRINK THE WATER!

5. What is your favorite "cocktail"? (Are you a beer person, a kiddie cocktail junkie, or perhaps your more the "Cosmo" kind?! Anything flies...doesn't hafta be alcoholic!)
My favorite "cocktail" would either be a Cosmo or a Mai Tai. I LOVE Mimosas and Vodka Cranberry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/book-blogger-hop_28.html

AMY said...

Hi I'm a new follower from 5 ques Friday.
Love your blog! And YES I swear every celebrity is pregnant now days.

Amy's Life @
www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com