Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me! Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did NOT have to use MckMamas SIDEBAR icon for Not Me! Monday! because my stupid computer wouldnt let me use the actual one. Not MY computer.

I did NOT order MORE Partylite on Friday at Mirandas party. Oh and I did NOT get $100 in product for $10. I am NOT that lucky!

On saturday I did not go out with my cousin and get a shot from some guys that I didnt know. And I did not secretly enjoy it. Because that has certainly happened before.

Sunday I did NOt make a cake to eat after the dinner I cooked. I mean seriously if someone wants to lose weight they definitely go make cakes. Nope Not me!

OK so there is my Not me! Monday! head over to MckMamas blog to read the others.

No comments: