Friday, December 11, 2015

Happy Friday

Happy Friday!!!
I feel like this has been one of the longest weeks and I even had Wednesday off because I was sick! Makes no sense! We have a fun weekend planned so I am looking forward to it, lots of Christmas festivities! This is our only weekend with the kids to really do the Christmas stuff because they will come back on Christmas day!
 Teddy was hiding behind the pillows Tuesday night, he is so funny sometimes with where he decides to snuggle up!

Wednesday the kids got to come and finally see the apartment and all the Christmas decorations! They were definitely more excited about the tree and first thing they did was look and see how many gifts had their name on it under the tree. They were also super excited to see Olivers name on a couple of things, I thought that was so cute! They really love them some Oliver but I feel the same way!


 Our Newmans came over for dinner and to hang out, I really enjoyed my friend time! I feel like I haven't seen them in FOREVER besides random moments at church! Life gets so busy so it is understandable, but it definitely makes those times we do get to hang out more special!  The kids love getting to play with Jesse too! Lucky for all of us we get to see them again tonight!!
 On Wednesday while I was sick there was an award ceremony at work, my boy got Sailor of the year! Since I missed it I told him we could go out to dinner to celebrate! He of course picked Applebees, which I am ok with! Their wonton tacos are my favorite although last night they were lacking on the sauce a bit! We did some shopping for Toys for Tots then went home and watched Sons of Anarchy all night! We are finally caught up to Season 5 which I have already watched so it is killing me to not tell him what happens!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Sara

No comments: