Sunday, July 20, 2014

Riverdogs Game

Saturday afternoon around 5 we headed downtown to the Riverdog stadium. My uncle David was recieving an award for community service/volunteer hours through various outlets for example blood donations and house tours with Historic Charleston foundation. 
I went down where they were so I could take a few pictures. Little did I know they would actually let me down on the field to get good pictures. My aunt Theresa took the pictures and I did a video of the presentation. The Governor of SC was going to present the award but was unable to attend so she sent Senator Thurmond in her place. 

Here is the senator, chaplain who married Theresa and David and then Theresa and David on the right. I must say it was pretty neat to shake hands and meet a Senator. Yes I am aware he is just any other person but still pretty cool. 
Here's some of our group that came to see him get the award. Grammy, aunts, uncle, cousins, Dave and Dana. I was so glad Aunt Susan was able to come! 



I should also mention this was Daves very first baseball game, EVER!! He really enjoyed it and we even got hats which I loved! 
The theme of the night was dissing Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber. The tounges out are pictures we took trying to get on the big screen at the game! We had fun taking silly pictures together. 

We had such a good day spent with family!! 
Saturday night I was exhausted and slept better than I have in months. Today Dave and I went shopping at the Tanger outlet and Walmart then spent the rainy afternoon watching movies. I did go workout for an hour while Dave took a nap! Tonight is tv and then sleep! Monday through Wednesday I will be in training classes all day so this week will be rough. My attention span is short and it's for accounting ay ay ay! Pray for me please haha 

<3 Sara

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how happy you 2 are together!!!