Monday, July 28, 2014

Little life moments

Sunday was honestly very relaxing and I enjoyed it. We went to church and the service was all about prayer and making it personal, it was great! I personally learned alot and some things I already knew but it helps to hear it again. I really do love my church! 

After church Dave and I headed to get some stuff from his car then walmart for a few things! When we got back I thought the pool was a great idea, negative it was so incredibly hot I couldn't stay longer than 30 minutes. Plus there was probably 30 kids in the pool so it was quite loud. 


We hung out then went home for a yummy dinner for dads birthday which was saturday but we celebrated sunday. The steaks we had were amazing!! Nothing beats a good steak, in MY opinion. 

Dave and I took Izzy for a walk down to the school and holy heck we were sweating so bad!! We enjoyed our walk but a shower was much needed. 
They are too cute!! She has him wrapped around her finger! 

I am treasuring every moment lately and I truly feel blessed. I have an amazing family, great friends, great boyfriend who treats me amazing, roof over my head, food in my belly etc and honestly just happy! :) 

<3 Sara

No comments: